GLOBAL DEFENSE SERVICES
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full.If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
You must be at least  years of age to use this website. By using this website [and by agreeing to these terms and conditions] you warrant and represent that you are at least  years of age.
License to use website
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
– Republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
– Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
– Show any material from the website in public;
– Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
– Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
– Redistribute material from this website (except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution).
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within GDS.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without GDS’s express written consent.
You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without GDS’s express written consent.
If GDS provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
GDS may disable your user ID and password at their sole discretion without notice or explanation.
You grant to GDS a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to GDS the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or GDS or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
GDS reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on GDS’s servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
Notwithstanding GDS’s rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, GDS does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, GDS does not warrant that:
– This website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
– The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
– To the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
– For any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
– For any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if GDS has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
– Death or personal injury caused by GDS’s negligence;
– Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of GDS; or
– Matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for GDS to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect GDS’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as GDS.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
Law and jurisdiction